MANOEUVRING TUG-ANCHORHANDLING-SUPPLY VESSELS
An analysis is given of propeller-hull interaction in Bollard service condition. Aspects of propeller and rudder action are discussed with regard to test results of various controllable pitch propeller and nozzle designs. Nozzle-propeller combinations were tested in special locations with respect to the hull.
International Tug Convention (5th)Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Schneider, C C
- Hageman, LAS
- Publication Date: 1977-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Ducted propellers; Hulls; Maneuverability; Offshore supply boats; Propellers; Tug supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull propeller interaction
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165100
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM