MACHINERY HULL INTERACTION-VIBRATIONS
The collection contains 9 papers written by members of the Bureau Veritas Staff. The subjects dealt with Include Forced Vibration of Hull, Vibratory Calculations of Propulsive Plants and Elasticity Supported Propeller Shaft, Behaviour of Crank-Shafts and Their Bearings, and Damages to Main Gearings Related to Shafting Alignment.
Bureau Veritas31 rue Henri-Rochefort
Paris 17e, France
- Bourceau, G
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 191 p.
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Gears; Hulls; Measurement; Propeller shafts; Propellers; Shafts (Machinery); Vibration; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull propeller interaction; Hull vibration; Propeller shaft alignment; Shaft alignment; Shaft vibration; Vibration measurement
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00165098
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM