INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR AN OPERATING SHIP
A brief description of the "Otto Hahn"" is given. The paper then goes on to discuss the insurance of this vessel in terms of (1) Builder's Risk Insurance, (2) Hull Insurance, (3) Protection and Indemnity Insurance, and (4) Nuclear Liability Insurance.
- Presented at the Conference on Nuclear Merchant Ship Propulsion, in New York, May 18-22, 1975.
Int'l Conf on Nuclear Merchant Ship PropulsionNew York, NY USA
- Bianchi, H K
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Hull insurance; Liability insurance; Nuclear powered ships; Ship operations
- Old TRIS Terms: P and i insurance
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00165096
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM