TECHNOLOGY OUTLOOK FOR AVIATION
In the past thirty years, the growth of aviation has resulted in substantial benefits being brought to industrial nations of the world and especially to the United States. As a leader in aviation development, the United States has benefited from its research and development investments in terms of greater productivity, improved air transportation, as well as favorable contributions to its balance of trade. In the future, it is expected that air transportation will be important in shaping urban development and stimulating national and international commerce. In addition, the possibility exists that new uses for aircraft may add additional impetus to aviation development.
- Prepared for SAE Meeting 29 Nov.-2 Dec. 1976.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Roberts, L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation; Development; Forecasting; Productivity; Research; Technological forecasting; Technology assessment; Trade; Urban development
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00164934
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 760928 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM