TANKERS WITH CRUDE OIL AS THEIR MAIN CARGO TANKERS WITH CRUDE OIL AS THEIR MAIN CARGEO
STALKVALITETENS INVERKAN PA KORROSION I TANKAR PA TANKFARTUG VARS HUVUDSAKLIGA LAST #R RAOLJA
The report gives a summary of how certain factors such as oxide scales and remaining oil films affect the rate of corrosion. It then investigates how various forms of alloying elements can reduce corrosion in vessel tanks.
- Presented at the Conference held in Gotherburg, February 1-2, 1977.
Swedish Corrosion InstituteGothenberg, Sweden
- Norring, K
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Alloys; Corrosion; Corrosion protection; Tanks (Containers)
- Old TRIS Terms: Alloy corrosion behavior; Tank corrosion
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00164922
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM