DO U.S. FIRMS INVEST LESS IN HUMAN RESOURCES? -- TRAINING IN THE WORLD AUTO INDUSTRY.
No abstract provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS, V. 34, NO. 2 (APR. 1995), P. 147-168.
- MACDUFFIE, JOHN PAUL
- KOCHAN, THOMAS A
- Publication Date: 1995-4
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Publisher: International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00869526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 11 1997 12:00AM