GAS TRIALS GUIDE FOR LNG VESSELS
This Guide provides definitive information on the preparation for and conduct of Gas Trials for LNG vessels. Such trials are intended to prove the safe and adequate operation of all systems and their components involved with or pertaining to the shipboard handling, stowage, disposal, etc. of LNG, particularly those systems and components not otherwise covered by other codes. It is meant to be a comprehensive guide covering all varieties of containment system designs and therefore must be used with the caution that all items contained within the Guide may not be fully pertinent to a particular design.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1977-7
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Containing equipment; Freight handling; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Safety; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng containment systems; Lng handling
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00164837
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: T&R Bulletin 5-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM