BIBLIOGRAPHY AND INDEX OF U. S. GEOLOGICAL SURVEY PUBLICATIONS RELATING TO COAL, 1971-1975
The publication lists some 390 reports and maps relating to coal published by the U.S. Geological Survey in the 5-year period, January 1971 through December 1975. It is supplementary to Bulletin 1377 titled, "Bibliography and Index of U.S. Geological Survey Publications Relating to Coal, 1882-1970," and it supersedes Circular 709, titled, "Bibliography and Index of U.S. Geological Survey Publications Relating to Coal, January 1971-June 1974." Most of the publications cited may be consulted in large public libraries and in most college and university libraries.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Walker, F K
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Coal; Coal industry; Coal resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Traffic forecasting
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00164412
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Circular 742 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM