BIBLIOGRAPHY ON POWER BOAT DESIGN
A partially annotated bibliography on the design and construction of commercial and military power boats is presented. The prediction of performance and the structural design of planing hulls are emphasized, with some material on small displacement craft such as fishing vessels and coasters. References are arranged in subject categories useful to the design naval architect. Over 1000 references are listed.
- ALSO SEE AD-743966.
Koelbel (Joseph G) JrMassapequa, NY United States
- Koelbel Jr, J G
- Publication Date: 1971-2-26
- Pagination: 243 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Hydroplanes; Propulsion; Ship structural components; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00035668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rept No 120-1 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: N00014-69-C-0257
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1973 12:00AM