PROGRAM TRANSHIP-A COMPUTER PROGRAM FOR THE DESIGN OF THE MIDSHIP SECTION OF A TRANSVERSELY-FRAMED DRY CARGO SHIP, PART II
This report presents the computer program corresponding to the method of design expounded in the Ship Structure Committee Report SSC-215, "A Guide for the Synthesis of Ship Structures--Part One--The Midship Hold of a Transversely-Framed, Dry Cargo Ship." The program consists in an executive routine, called TRANSHIP, and twenty seven subroutines.
- Sponsored by the Naval Ship Engineering Center, (Ship Structure Committee Research Project SR-175).
National Engineering Science CompanyPasadena, CA United States
- St Denis, M
- Publication Date: 1971-12
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Dry bulk carriers; Hulls; Naval architecture; Structural design; Vehicle design
- Identifier Terms: Ship Structure Committee
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00164217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Structure Committee
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSC-216
- Contract Numbers: N00024-68-C-5403
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM