GRASSROOTS SAFETY CAMPAIGNS EDUCATE RIDERS, PUBLIC /
WITH DISCUSSION OF ACTIVITIES OF FAMILIES INSISTING ON SAFE STUDENT TRANSPORTATION (RHODE ISLAND) AND OF LEWIS COUNTY, WASH. "SAFETY CITY" PROGRAM AT LOCAL MALL.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- SCHOOL BUS FLEET, V. 40, NO. 6 (AUG. 1994), P. 34-39: ILL.
- SNIDER, WILLIAM
- Publication Date: 1994-8
- TRT Terms: Campaigns; Safety; School buses; Traffic
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00850118
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 20 1995 12:00AM