FAA CONSIDERS TAKING CORPORATE APPROACH /
SUBTITLE: THE US AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL NETWORK MAY WELL BE CORPORATISED IN THE NEAR FUTURE IN A BID TO IMPROVE SERVICE AND SPEED MODERNISATION PROGRAMMES: J.R. WILSON LOOKS AT THE IMPLICATIONS AND DISCOVERS MIXED FEELINGS AMONG THOSE INVOLVED.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- JANE'S AIRPORT REVIEW, V. 6, NO. 6 (JULY/AUG. 1994), P. 31-34.
- Wilson, J R
- Publication Date: 1994-7
- Jane's Airport Review
- Publisher: Jane's Information Group
- ISSN: 0954-7649
- TRT Terms: Administration; Air traffic control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00848803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Dec 12 1994 12:00AM