A DEVICE FOR MEASURING ELASTIC DEFORMATION OF NAVAL GAS TURBINE SHAFTS EXPOSED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES
There are a number of sensors for measuring elastic deformation of shafts (e.g., inductive, capacitive, magnetoelastic, pulse-position ), but they are not for operation at high temperatures. A device for measuring turbine shaft elastic deformation at temperatures of 250-300 degrees centigrade has been developed, and the article discusses problems connected with the development of the device. The capacitive pulse generator is described, and amplitude of its output signal is determined.
- Edited Machine Trans. of Sudostroenie I Morskie Sooruzheniya ( USSR ) N8 p48-52
Foreign Technology DivisionWright-Patterson Air Force Base
Dayton, OH USA 45433
- Lokarev, V I
- Publication Date: 1970-3
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Deformation; Shafts (Machinery); Turbines
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00007575
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-MT-24-386-69
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 30 1970 12:00AM