FLOW VISUALIZATION IN THE NATIONAL AERONAUTICAL ESTABLISHMENT'S WATER TUNNEL
The report is intended to demonstrate the utility of the flow visualization water tunnel in the field of experimental fluid dynamics and also provide guidance to its prospective users. A brief description of the facility and its ancillary equipment is followed by a resume of the flow visualization techniques. To emphasize the diversity of subjects tested in the water tunnel, a list of typical experiments and a number of photographs are presented.
- Available in microfiche only.
NATIONAL AERONAUTICAL ESTABLISHMENTOTTAWA, Canada
- Dobrodzicki, G A
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow visualization; Water tunnels
- Old TRIS Terms: Model testing
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00035625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAE-LR-557 NRC-12506Aero Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1972 12:00AM