A WIND WAVE RESEARCH FACILITY
The design, construction, and operational characteristics of the wind wave research facility at the University of Massachusetts (Amherst) are described in this report. Sample data on air flow and wave motion within the facility are included. A generalized computer program for random process data analysis, developed in conjunction with research in the facility, is appended to the report.
University of Massachusetts, AmherstSchool of Engineering
Amherst, MA United States
- Colonell, J M
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Ocean waves; Technology; Water waves; Wave measurement; Wind waves
- Subject Areas: Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00035624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-72-2
- Contract Numbers: N00014-68-A-01460009, N00014-68-A-01460017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1973 12:00AM