COAL AND THE RAILROADS--1977
The ability of the railroads to handle increased coal traffic is documented; tables list the trends in car ownership, car loadings, coal production and revenues.
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Car ownership (Railroads); Car supply (Railroads); Coal; Coal industry; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Freight transportation; Gondola cars; Hopper cars; Open top cars; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Car supply
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00163768
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: AARb-051077
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM