FIRE HOSES AND ASSEMBLIES
The report describes a method for evaluation of fire hose and fire hose assembly operational and performance characteristics. It identifies supporting tests, facilities, and equipment required. It provides procedures for leakage, resistance to vacuum, fitting retention, pull resistance, coupling compatibility, and coupling reattachability tests.
- Final report on test operation procedure.
Army Test & Eval Com Aberdeen Prov Grnd,
- Publication Date: 1972-4-20
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire fighting; Fire fighting equipment; Fire prevention; Fires; Safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00035618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TOP-10-2-050 Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1972 12:00AM