CRITERIA FOR FRACTURE CONTROL PLANS
The report presents interpretations of the significance of fracture-state criteria and their application in the development of rational fracture-control plans. A 'brief' is evolved for meeting of regulatory and/or contractual requirements, based on scientific and technologically appropriate procedures. It is emphasized that the emerging issues of the 1970's center on technological application of fracture-control principles, in the total context of engineering realities and normal business relationships.
- Special summary and interpretive report.
Naval Research LaboratoryStennis Space Center, MS USA 39529-5004
- Pellini, W S
- Publication Date: 1972-5-11
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Fracture mechanics; State of the art; Structural analysis; Structural design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00035616
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NRL-7406
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1974 12:00AM