The fuel-air burner for a combustion chamber of gas turbine engine, consisting of a centrifugal atomizer and a swirler located between it and the housing is different in that to broaden the range of stable operation and to reduce the length and brightness of the flame a second swirler with a perforated nozzle, for example, converging nozzle with a perforation on the outlet part, is placed in the cup beyond the first swirler.
- Edited translation of Patent (USSR) 230 557 pages 1-2 1969 by V. Mesenzeff.
Foreign Technology DivisionWright-Patterson Air Force Base
Dayton, OH United States 45433
- Markushin, N A
- Epeikin, L F
- Publication Date: 1972-2-25
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Burners; Fuel system components; Gas turbines; Nozzles
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel atomization; Fuel spray nozzles
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00035608
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTD-HT-23-1426- 71
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1973 12:00AM