A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS OF U.S. ARMY ENGINEER WATERWAYS EXPERIMENT STATION PUBLICATIONS RELATED TO VEHICLE MOBILITY
This publication contains abstracts of unclassified reports on vehicle mobility published from 1945 through 1975. Indexes are included by subject, personal author, corporate author of contract reports, region, and military base. One part contains Document Control Data - R&D or Report Documentation Page data (DD Form 1473) that include abstracts and other pertinent bibliographic information for each report. The reports include research and development material on ground vehicle mobility and trafficability of terrain as related generally to military material and operations. The reports deal with vehicle characteristics, vehicle-driver interactions, vehicle-terrain interactions, characteristics of the terrain over which the vehicle moves, and characteristics of weather that influence terrain. The reports relate to vehicle and soil test equipment, tests of prototype vehicles in the field and their component parts in the laboratory, and tests of soil and snow properties pertinent to trafficability.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0565803A
- Sponsored by the U.S. Army Materiel Development and Readiness Command, 5001 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22333.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS United States 39180-6199
- Meyer, M P
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 430 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Drivers; Ice; Military transportation; Mobility; Physical properties; Properties of materials; Prototype tests; Snow; Soils; Terrain; Trafficability; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicles; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Soil properties
- Old TRIS Terms: Snow & ice properties
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163561
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: -05 6.58.03.A
- Report/Paper Numbers: PSTIAC Report No. 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM