VOIDLESS AND INTERNALLY SEALED CONCRETES (CONSTRUCTION REPORT: SILAS CREEK BRIDGE US27, MP-009-0027-B0002)
Laboratory investigations on concretes containing super water reducers, PVP and Melment, indicated their suitability for field utilization. Wax beads have been used by other states in concretes for bridge slabs. This report describes the reconstruction of a four-span bridge having three experimental slabs and one conventional slab. Post-construction analyses of cores are included.
- Record URL:
Frankfort, KY United States 40601
- Rahal, A S
- Publication Date: 1977-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Concrete; Field tests; Water reducing agents
- Old TRIS Terms: Super water reducers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00163546
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: KYP-72-39
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM