THIRD ANNUAL REPORT ON THE FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF THE OPERATION OF THE AIRPORT AND AIRWAY TRUST FUND - ANNUAL REPORT OF THE DEPT OF THE TREASURE TO THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES
A congressional hearing was conducted to determine the financial condition and results of the operation of the airport and airway trust fund. The report contains comment on the highlights of the fund, data on current and prior year operations and financial condition, and estimated data for the following fiscal years. Supporting statements include annual and cumulative data on the bases of existing legislation for each fiscal year through fiscal 1978.
United States SenateCommittee on Ways and Means
Washington, DC United States 20510
- Carlock, J K
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Finance; Financing; Legislation; Public hearings
- Identifier Terms: Airport and Airway Trust Fund
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport and airway trust
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Law; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00163535
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM