NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SNOW AND ICE CONTROL, 1ST, 1972
Proceedings of papers are grouped under the following headings: Today and tomorrow; the urban scene; the road and the wind; sane and sensible use of chemicals; equipment and overview; airports and winter; and operations management. Among the specific subjects treated are urban development and the requirements of snow and ice control; snow control design for highways; planning for ice control and snow clearing in urban areas; modelling techniques in snow plow research; transportation and weather; and management and control of winter operations.
- Proceedings of the Conference held in Ottawa, Canada, 1973.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Thomas, M K
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 268 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Airport planning; Chemicals; Snow and ice control; Snow removal; Snowplows; Urban areas; Winter maintenance
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163510
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM