AIRPORT AND AIRWAY COST ALLOCATION STUDY. TECHNICAL SUPPLEMENT TO PART 1 REPORT DEVELOPMENT OF COST BASE AND APPLICATION OF COST ALLOCATION PROCEDURES
This report brings together the essential issues and findings from the study, to provide information on the material presented in the airport and airway cost allocation study part 1 report determination, allocation and recovery of systems costs. It focuses on the costs of the airport and airway system, how the cost base was derived, and reviews the ten cost allocation methods investigated in the course of the study. General setting of cost allocation; benefits/value of service allocation; units of cost allocation; measures of use cost allocations; long-run marginal cost allocation; long-run incremental cost allocation; separate facilities cost allocation; separable cost remaining benefits allocation; cost responsibility allocation; peak/off-peak costs.
Department of TransportationOffice of Policy Review, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-11-5
- Pagination: 192 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Benefit cost analysis; Cost allocation; Finance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Incremental costs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00163488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM