AIRPORT AND AIRWAY COST ALLOCATION STUDY. DETERMINATION, ALLOCATION AND RECOVERY OF SYSTEM COSTS. PART 1. REPORT TO THE CONGRESS
The Airport and Airway Development and Revenue Act of 1970 directed the Secretary of Trkansportation: (1) to determine the costs of the Federal Airport and Airway System; (2) to determine how these costs should be allocated among the various users; and (3) to recommend equitable ways of recovering these costs. The requested information is provided.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Cost allocation; Economics; Finance; Revenues
- Identifier Terms: Airport and Airway Development Act
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00163487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM