INTERNATIONAL AIR CARGO TRANSPORTATION. A BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography which was intended for use by shippers, traffic and transportation managers and others involved in international physical distribution, includes references to more than 100 journal articles, reports, books and air/sea interchange, governmental regulations affecting the international rate structure, customs requirements, documentation, airline operations, and protective packaging and hazardous materials problems. This bibliography places emphasis on literature published during the past two years.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY USA 10003-1604
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Aircraft operations; Airlines; Bibliographies; Containerization; Customs administration; Hazardous materials; International borders; Packaging; Rates; Regulations; Traffic managers; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Shippers; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Air/sea interchange; Airline operations; Rates costs
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Law; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00163481
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM