AIRCRAFT FLYOVER MEASUREMENTS
Aircraft noise measurements during flyovers with the aid of measuring instruments placed at relevant positions on the ground are dealt with. The subject is categorized into two main divisions, namely measurements for specific research purposes, and data collected in order to ascertain whether an aircraft meets noise regulations.
- AGARD Lecture Series No. 80, Jan. 1977 on Aerodynamic Noise at von Karman Institute, Genese, Belgium, 6-9 December 1976.
Advisory Group for Aeronautical Res & Dev-NATO64 rue de Varenne
Paris VII, France
- HOUSE, M E
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft noise; Airport noise; Data collection; Engines; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Noise; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines; Noise measurement
- Old TRIS Terms: Overflight
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163480
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 9 Lect Ser.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM