A MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION IN A MEDIUM-SIZED SHIPYARD
The report deals with the "K&H 1990 Precedence Program" for project network analysis (PNA). It describes the concept behind the system, the shipyard requirements, the general structure of the system and problems encountered during implementation.
- National Ship Research Institutes also provide copies of this report.
British Ship Research AssociationWallend Research Station
- Coker, R
- Marks, C B
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Information systems; Management; Network analysis (Planning); Shipyards; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Network flows
- Old TRIS Terms: Management techniques; Shipyard design; Shipyard information systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00163471
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: NS 451
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM