AUTOPILOT SYSTEM FOR SHIPS
The relay device making up the drive mechanism for the rudder contains a device which makes the off-voltage of the drive mechanism equal to zero and the voltage in the on-position equal to its hysteresis voltage. The voltage required to activate the drive mechanism can be selected to suit the conditions.
- This document is an accepted Norwegian Patent Application No. 136012.
Styret for det industrielle rettsvernMiddelthunsgt 15B, P.O. Box 8160 Dep
Oslo 1, Norway
- Masuzawa, I
- AWANO, T
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic pilot (Aircraft); Automatic pilot (Ships); Rudders; Ship pilotage; Voltage regulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Rudder control systems; Voltage control
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM