COLLISION AVOIDANCE AND INTEGRATED NAVIGATION SYSTEM FOR TUG AND SUPPLY BOATS
Detailed plotting is an essential part of a radar collision avoidance system, and detailed plotting is not always possible on the bridge of a supply ship. This paper describes a system which improves safety, reduces fatigue and improves efficiency.
- Presented at the Conference held in London, September, 1976.
International Offshore Craft Conference (2nd)London, England
- Vandrell, I C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Integrated systems; Navigation systems; Radar; Radar displays; Supply vessels; Tug supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Integrated navigation systems; Radar plotting
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00163464
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM