DESIGN CRITERIA FOR DRILL SHIPS
Various factors required for the selection procedure of the design process of a drill ship have been investigated. Environmental conditions in combination with the operating conditions survival conditions and transit conditions make the choice for much equipment. These design criteria are considered and discussed.
- Presented at the Conference held in London, September, 1976.
International Offshore Craft Conference (2nd)London, England
- Jolles, W H
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Drilling ships; Dynamic positioning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00163461
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM