GERMAN SHIPYARDS FOR OCEAN-GOING VESSELS
The survey covers 54 German shipyards. It shows their location, and gives detail of the shipbuilding and other activities in which the yards specialize. Maximum length, beam and size of vessel which can be handled are given for building berths and building docks.
Association of the German Shipbuilding IndustryAn der Alster 1
2 Hamburg 1, Germany
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Productivity; Repairing; Ships; Shipyards; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard survey
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163423
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM