INFLUENCE OF THE SURFACE STATE OF CASTINGS OF TURBINE BLADES ON THEIR OPERATING PROPERTIES
Dispensable pattern casting permits the introduction of gas turbine blades from hard-to-work heat-resistant alloys with an accuracy of the 3-4th class and a clean surface of the 5-7th class without mechanical treatment with increased hardness and wear-resistance of the cast surface. For a comparative analysis of the operational properties of blades without margins and grinding the author investigated samples and natural castings from the ZhS6K and ZhS3LS alloys smelted and cast in vacuum using ordinary technology.
- Translation of Liteinoc Proizvodstvo (USSR) n7,p3 1971
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Gaiduk, V V
- Kulgin, G V
- Publication Date: 1972-5-4
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Blades (Machinery); Gas turbines; Manufactures; Manufacturing; Texture
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00035591
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1972 12:00AM