MINERALS IN THE U.S. ECONOMY: TEN YEAR SUPPLY--DEMAND PROFILES FOR MINERAL AND FUEL COMMODITIES (1966-1975)
The accompanying supply-demand flow diagram and 10-year tables for mineral and fuel commodities present essential data required by government, industry, and others to formulate policies and programs that can help assure an adequate and continuing supply of mineral raw materials. The 10-year data base terminates with 1975 figures because adequate world information was not available beyond that date. The selected mineral supply-demand tables and flow diagrams comprise but one "output" from the massive body of information and data collected and compiled by the Bureau of Mines on a continuing basis covering mineral production, consumption, prices, shipments, imports, exports, and stocks, as well as industry activities in all States and abroad.
- Because of the limited editions, only one copy of any publication can be sent to the person applying and only a few publications to any one applicant. Please enclose a self-addressed label.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 89 p.
- TRT Terms: Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mineral resources; Traffic forecasting
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00163257
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-6-77 Spec Pub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM