EMPLOYMENT OUTLOOK IN RAILROAD OCCUPATIONS
This bulletin provides employment statistics for the following railroad occupations: brake operators, conductors, locomotive engineers, shop trades, signal department workers, station agents, telegraphers, telephoners, tower operators, track workers.
Department of LaborBureau of Labor Statistics
Washington, DC USA 20010
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Forecasting; Guidelines; Locomotive engineers; Maintenance of way; Operators (Persons); Shopping facilities; Trainmen
- Old TRIS Terms: Conductors
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00163256
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Report/Paper Numbers: L 2.3:1875-71 Statistics
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM