ANNUAL REPORT OF THE CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF GUIDED GROUND TRANSPORT -- 1976-77: RESEARCH PROGRESS
This Annual Report is comprised of progress reports on ongoing projects and abstracts of final reports on projects completed during this past year. The subjects covered include (a) communication and control, (b) track structures and dynamics, (c) freezing problems, (d) economics and management, (e) cybernetics and operations research, (f) magnetic levitation, (g) human factors, (h) systems studies, and (i) special projects. Also included is a complete list of CIGGT publications available on request.
Canadian Institute of Guided Ground TransportQueen's University
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, Canada
- RONEY, M D
- Arnold, S N
- Publication Date: 1977-4-30
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 208 p.
- TRT Terms: Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Control systems; Costs; Design; Electric circuits; Flywheels; Freezing; Freight traffic; Human factors; Locomotives; Magnetic levitation; Proximity detectors; Radar; Railroad electrification; Railroad tracks; Railroad yards; Rates; Train track dynamics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive cab design; Railway to the arctic; Track response investigations; Track structures; Trainlines; Yard control systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Design; Finance; Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00163233
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Institute of Guided Ground Transport
- Report/Paper Numbers: CIGGT-77-6 Ann. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM