TRUCK DRIVER'S HANDBOOK AND DIGEST OF FEDERAL DRIVER REGULATIONS
By law, the driver must know the rules of the road. The Truck Driver's Handbook is unique because instead of merely printing the legal terminology it presents the laws in plain language so the driver can really understand them. The Handbook is published in convenient pocket size. A working tool for the commercial vehicle driver, the Handbook is complete with the most up-to-date rules and regulations, and is an excellent guide to safe driving. The pre-trip inspection guide has all information needed to keep the vehicle up to the standards required by DOT regulations. Also included are selected sample questions from the Department of Transportation written driver examination. The international system of traffic signs, signals, and markings are illustrated in full color, as is hazardous materials placarding.
- Price of handbook is $1.00
Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 68 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Intermodal transportation; Motor vehicle operations; Transportation; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation; Truck operations
- Subject Areas: Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00163217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM