FEDERAL REGULATIONS FOR PRIVATE TRUCK OPERATIONS
Presents the Federal regulations that apply to operators of private trucks. The laws are quoted and then interpreted in a non-technical manner so the private truck fleet executive can understand them. The Motor Carrier Safety Regulations--Sections 390-397 of the Code of Federal Regulations--are presented in easy-to-understand language. An entire section of the Manual is devoted to the Federal Statutes and their relationship to private truck operations. Among the topics covered are hazardous material regulations, leasing, and the Federal Highway use tax. The excellent index makes this Manual the most useful guide to Federal regulations available. In alphabetical order for ease of access, the index links the basic laws to interpretive rules, with the official interpretations carefully indexed and cross-referenced. Many operators don't realize that even though they operate only in local or intra-state commerce that they are often subject to Federal regulations. With this Manual the private truck operator knows the regulations and can avoid costly fines.
- Price to council members $40.00; to non-members $75.00.
Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated1101 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 264 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Intermodal transportation; Regulations; Transportation; Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials transportation; Truck regulations
- Subject Areas: Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00163215
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Private Truck Council of America, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM