INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENTATION--SIMPLIFICATION, STANDARDIZATION, AND AUTOMATION
The bibliography focuses primarily on providing an update on what is currently being attempted and what has recently been accomplished by the various national and international bodies and agencies involved in the simplification, standardization, and automation of international trade documentation. The various organizations at work in this area have been solicited for information on their programs, and copies of reports and articles have been requested for inclusion in this bibliography.
- This bibliography is a revised and augmented version of one compiled by the Port Authority Library for the seminar "Automation for International Documentation and Transportation Information" held at The World Trade Institute on March 21-23, 1977.
Port Authority of New York and New Jersey225 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY USA 10003-1604
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Documents; International trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Documentation simplification
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00163209
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM