AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CROSSTALK BETWEEN CABLES AS USED IN A TYPICAL NAVAL ENVIRONMENT
The coupling characteristics of a number of commonly used cables in a number of configurations has been investigated. In the case of two similar braided coaxial cables the coupling has also been calculated as well as measured.
Admiralty Surface Weapons EstablishmentPortsmouth, England
- Plunkett, R J
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Coaxial cables; Communication devices; Electric cables; Electromagnetic radiation
- Old TRIS Terms: Electrical cable
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00035578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASWETR728DR ICBR292
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 27 1972 12:00AM