OIL SPILL CONFERENCE, PROCEEDINGS, 1977
One hundred and twenty-three papers were presented at the Conference held in New Orleans during March, 1977. Subject areas covered included: legal aspects, financial aspects, spill prevention, contingency planning, training, monitoring and enforcement, cleanup techniques, cleanup equipment, and spill behavior and effects. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Presented at the Oil Spill Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, March 8-10, 1977.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 640 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Marine biology; Monitoring; Oil booms; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Prevention; Tankers; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill behavior; Oil spill contingency plans; Oil spill monitoring; Oil spill prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00163077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 4284 Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM