TANKER CHARTERING THROUGH THE 1970'S
The aim of this study is to examine the tanker charter market in depth and to draw conclusions about historical chartering policy, the current charter market and prospects for the future. In the remainder of Section 1 the structure of the tanker charter market is examined and the relative advantages and disadvantages of the different types of tanker charter discussed. Section 2 is concerned with a review of the historical tanker charter market. Section 3 analyses the current tanker charter market in detail and reviews future prospects and likely trends in future rate levels and the implications for independent tanker owners. A detailed description of the different types of tanker charter and an examination of freight scales are contained in short Appendices.
- Price is $75.00.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Chartering; Freight traffic; Rates; Tanker shipping
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker chartering
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00163060
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Trade News Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 53
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 28 1977 12:00AM