CAN THE QUALITY OF AIRPORT FINANCING BE IMPROVED?
It is noted that over $15 billion will be required from the bond market for airport development during the next 10 years. The article comments on the predominant trend in municipal finance to issue revenue bonds rather than general obligation bonds.
- From Airport Economic Planning by G.O. Howard.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Press55 Haywood Street
Cambridge, MA United States 02142-1493
- MARTIN, F F
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 301-311
- Publication of: American Society of Civil Engineers
- Publisher: American Society of Civil Engineers
- TRT Terms: Airport operations; Bonds; Finance; Revenues
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00155731
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 31 1977 12:00AM