STATISTICS VEIL HAZARDS FACING OIL WORKERS IN THE NORTH SEA
With the exception of diving, offshore safety receives little attention until an accident occurs. Published statistics are generally poor and undetailed. In this article official accident statistics are published - not previously released in such detail. The subject is the personal health and safety of men on rigs, platforms, boats and helicopters.
London, United Kingdom SW1P 3AA
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 5 p.
- Offshore Engineer
- Issue Number: 4
- Publisher: Institution of Civil Engineers
- TRT Terms: Crash data; Crashes; Occupational safety; Offshore platforms; Safety; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Personnel safety; Platform safety
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00159980
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 2003 12:00AM