ANALYSIS OF TRACTIVE EFFICIENCY ON SELECTED PNEUMATIC TIRES
Input and output powers are presented as functions of dynamic load and travel reduction. Input power is found to be a linear function of dynamic load. Power losses and tractive efficiency are calculated from the input and output power functions.
- Preprint for Winter Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, December 14-17, 1976.
American Society of Agricultural Engineers2950 Niles Road, P.O. Box 410
St Joseph, MI United States 49085
- Bailey, A C
- Burt, E C
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 14 p.
- ASAE Transactions
- Publisher: American Society of Agricultural Engineers
- TRT Terms: Dynamic loads; Economic efficiency; Pneumatic equipment; Power; Statistical analysis; Tires; Traction
- Uncontrolled Terms: Efficiency
- Old TRIS Terms: Pneumatic tire
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00159898
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASAE 76-1519 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 27 1977 12:00AM