ASPHALT PAVING TECHNOLOGY
The Proceedings contains 24 papers, including a symposium on preserving investment in pavements, presented at the Conference. Discussions follow each paper. Among the subjects covered are reduction of oxidative hardening by hydrated lime, rapid viscosity testing, asphalt preparation from Athabasca bitumen, pavement evaluations and performance, deflection of an asphalt-paved steel bridge deck, overlay maintenance strategies, pavement management systems, sand asphalt in highway construction, foamed bitumen, air-blown asphalt and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Proceedings of Technical Session, New Orleans, Louisiana, February 16-18, 1976.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis155 Experimental Engineering Building
Minneapolis, MN USA 55455
- Skok Jr, E L
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 629 p.
- Volume: 45
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt pavements; Asphalt plants; Asphaltic sand; Bitumen; Bituminous materials; Bridge decks; Calcium hydroxide; Concrete hardening; Deflection; Drums (Containers); Evaluation; Hardness; Highways; Management; Materials science; Materials tests; Mixers; Overlays (Pavements); Oxidation; Pavement maintenance; Pavement management systems; Pavement performance; Pavements; Road construction; Road materials; Viscosity
- Old TRIS Terms: Athabasca bitumen; Bituminous; Force ductility test; Highway systems; Viscosity test
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00158282
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1977 12:00AM