INSTALLATION OF CENTRIFUGAL FIRE PUMPS 1976
This standard deals with the selection and installation of pumps supplying water for private fire protection, including water supplies, suction, discharge and auxiliary equipment; power supplies, electric drive and control; internal combustion engine drive and control; steam turbine drive and control; acceptance tests, operation and maintenance. It contains the minimum requirements for centrifugal fire pumps, including single stage and multistage pumps of horizontal or vertical shaft design and the design, installation and maintenance of these pumps, pump drivers and associated equipment.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY United States 10018
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 114 p.
- ANSI Standard
- Publisher: American National Standards Institute
- TRT Terms: Centrifugal pumps; Fire fighting equipment; Fires; Protection; Pumps; Safety equipment
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00157986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Z277.1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM