HIGH EXPANSION FOAM SYSTEMS 1976 (EXPANSION RATIOS FROM 100:1 TO 1000:1)
This standard includes minimum requirements for the installation of high expansion foam systems. Its purpose is for the use and guidance of those charged with the purchasing, designing, installing, testing, inspecting, approving, listing, operating or maintaining of high expansion foam systems, in order that such equipment will function as intended throughout its life.
American National Standards Institute1430 Broadway
New York, NY USA 10018
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 36 p.
- ANSI Standard
- Publisher: American National Standards Institute
- TRT Terms: Fire extinguishing agents; Fire fighting equipment; Foams; High expansion foams; Safety equipment
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00157985
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Z286.2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM