DEVELOPMENT OF MARINE TRAFFIC ENGINEERING IN JAPAN
The paper summarizes the various traffic surveys conducted in Japan since 1963 and briefly outlines the methods used. Traffic capacity studies are reviewed, practical as well as theoretical. Statistics on traffic accidents since 1955 are presented.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1783951
Royal Institute of NavigationRoyal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore
London SW7, England
- FUJII, Y
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Casualties; Crash data; Crashes; Seas; Statistics; Traffic control; Vessel traffic control; Water traffic; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Casualty data
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00157337
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM