REQUIREMENT OF SHORE BASED RADAR AND THE PROPOSED REALIZATION
The Federal Republic of Germany has 14 years of experience in the use of surveillance radar for marine traffic systems. For the new family of radar installations starting at the estuary of the River Jade, an investigation was carried out on behalf of the operators for the new system. The result of this investigation and the technical solutions are reported.
- Also available from Netherlands Maritime Institute, Rotterdam, Netherlands. Maritime Traffic Systems, Proceedings of an International Symposium, The Hague, Netherlands, April 11-14, 1976.
Delft University PressHeemraadssingel 112, Postbus 1474
- Haase, H J
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: p. 67-69
- TRT Terms: Radar; Surveillance; Traffic control; Vessel traffic control; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Shore based radar; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00157122
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM